- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Abeingo does not own or control, or to people that Abeingo does not employ or manage.
How we collect and use information
- Abeingo collects personally identifying information when you register for an Abeingo account, when you use certain Abeingo products or services, when you visit Abeingo pages, and when you enter promotions or lotteries.
- When you register with Abeingo, we may ask, where applicable, for your name, email address, birth date, gender, post code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Abeingo and sign in to our services, you forfeit your anonymity.
- Abeingo also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser.
- Abeingo uses information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, based on the details given by you at registration and your activity at Abeingo, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials, new products and for customer feedback.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Abeingo will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Abeingo may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Abeingo to provide a product or service to you; (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply or legal process.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
- Abeingo may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Abeingo allows companies, organizations or trusts that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Abeingo's cookies.
Find out more about cookies.
Choices about Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Abeingo products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many Abeingo products and services do not require that you accept cookies.
Abeingo's Practices Regarding Cookies
Abeingo uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in," so that we can provide you with customised content.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Abeingo's services.
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests submitted by you at registration and activity including pages viewed on Abeingo.
- Assist merchants to process the items in your shopping cart.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve Abeingo's content and services.
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Other Companies' Cookies on Abeingo
- Please note that Abeingo allows other companies, organizations or trusts that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Find out how to disable/enable cookies.
Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Abeingo gives you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Abeingo to contact you about specials, new products and for customer feedback.
- You may request deletion of your account by either sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or if applicable, using deletion link. Some information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with generally accepted international legal standards to protect personal information about you.
- Abeingo may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or making a prominent announcement on our home page.
Complaints, Questions or Suggestions
- If you have complaints, questions or suggestions complete a feedback form on our feedback page. Please allow up to ten working days to receive a response.